Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Incubus, Seether, and Weezer oh my!

Everyone one has their favorite music. I believe music preference to be purely arbitrary. So when people ask me favorite band I tell them the Foo Fighters. Why they ask? Well, I started out like one of their songs, Everlong. Sometime the Foos can be screamy, but I like them for the energy of the music and the simplicity of the lyrics. Every since Everlong, their music has grown me. I think a lot people have a similar band, their first - like a first kiss. The Foos came out with a new album this spring and my favorite song on the album, Bridge Burning, begins out screamy but ends up normal. Other bands I like have recently released new albums. Incubus and Seether (both in my top ten of favorite bands) released new albums. I just found out that Weezer, who is growing on me, released another album last fall with Hurley from Lost on the cover! How cool is that. Anyway, here is are my top 10 favorite bands. I don't list them in order, mostly because I am not sure the order:
Foo Fighters
Incubus
Seether
Weezer
The Black Keys
Queens of the Stone Age
Rise Against
Jack's Mannequin
Nirvana
Them Crooked Vultures

I've found Kayla a boyfriend. In the episode of Wipeout, Kayla's own people are one of the featured groups of people! So Kayla, who will it be? The Teddy Bear Guy? The LARPer Shadow Wolf the Regulator (at 5 minutes 55 seconds) and the Jedi at ( 9 minutes and 9 seconds).

Kayla, you're welcome.

Here is your psychological question of the day:
"how many animals of each kind did Moses take on the ark?"

6 comments:

  1. None of them are Patrick Dempsey. So, no thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart Weezer. Contemplating the Weezer cruise. That would beat all other concerts/vacations, bar none.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moses and the Ark, eh? Is this an alternate reality?

    ReplyDelete