Friday, August 12, 2011

My nephew, the gold digger...


My experiment update: It has been approved by the IRB! Now I am wondering what I have gotten myself into. I need to find four amendable professors for my experiment now willing enough to let me use their classes. Mnemonics and interference, here I come!

Best movie you haven't seen: Despite what Samantha Sands says, Cowboys and Aliens is an awesome movie! It has cowboys, aliens, James bond, a grumpy Indiana Jones, and the one woman in it. What more do you want (rhetorical questions)? The Rise of the Planet of the Apes is okay, as long as you don't mind it coming off as a PETA commercial. It's worth seeing John Lithgow's performance. James Franco looks lost and uninterested. I give it a B-.

So recently I got an Ipad 2. It's awesome. I took it to the dentist. I got a senior discount at the dentists because of it. It also got a me the perfect girlfriend! It is amazing! My mom loves it some much that when I'm not looking she takes it to the bathroom with her. My dad tattled on her. And then there is my nephew Hayden (he is pictured below). So he has been, well kissing up. I tells my I'm the "bestest ever". And today he told his nana and papa that Sammie (his aunt on Becca's side) was his favorite, but "trevor is my favoritists ever because of his I thingy [Ipad]." What a little gold digger. :)






3 comments:

  1. The iPad got you a girlfriend? hmmm...I'm skeptical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya yeah! i made your blog post! and i still stand my ground on the fact that it's lame

    ReplyDelete