Saturday, May 7, 2011

I hate the word Blog!!



I gave into peer pressure. Even though I hate the word blog, I started a blog AKA "note". I hate the word blogger even more. I would rather be referred to as a noter. Or maybe not. Oh well, humans are sheep and have the herd mentality. But not me. This "note" has something unique. It has something no other "note" has - Kayla North original illustrations. Well sort of. Kayla has yet to do an illustration beyond a token offer in the comment section of my first "note". So I have taken the liberty of doing an illustration of Kayla not doing an illustration for my blog (see left illustration). I was such a trend setter that Debra did an illustration of Kayla too (see above right illustration). One of the problems with blogspot, even Facebook has gotten around this problem, is captions aren't allowed on photos. Boo!

Kindle Update: I know I bored my readers with endless updates of my Kindle's travel to me. It's here! It is a healthy 19 ounces with 6 inch screen. I'll upload some photos later of the the proud papa and kindle later. If only we could track storks bring babies like we do packages from Amazon....Or better yet idea! We could NORAD track my package like they track Santa on Christmas Eve?

One of the odd things about my "note" is that it reads more like a journal than any thing else. It's like a window into the warped mind of Trevor. Well only partly, because this "note" is public, I don't write everything here. Nonetheless, even though I tend be quiet, I go on and on if I want to. I worked the dreadfully boring Saturday shift. I forgot how much I like that shift. I had a busy night. I had two birthday parties to attend. I swung by Julie Larsen's birthday party. I said hi and happy birthday. She was there and so was Becca Kuck. I got a hug from each. :) I know I'm a dork (Debra you don't need to remind me again). I don't remember who else was there. My memory is going in my old, old age. I didn't get get to talk to Julie or Becca much because I got distracted by a football....ADHD wins again!
I then whisked (Dear Editor, is whisked the right word?) off to help Cole get ready for his wife's, Rena, surprise party. He didn't need help to get ready. I had a hard time not talking about how she was getting a Kindle too! I tried to foreshadow it in only the most ridiculousness way possible. I showed Rena how my new Kindle fits in her purse. And no Rena, I don't want a new purse or murse (Man + Purse) to go with my new Kindle. I am interested to see if Rena and Cole post about the party; see their perspectives. Mine is the most correct one of course. It's funny to hear about Cole's waking hallucinations after taking children Nyquil. Little men fluffing his pillow! Even odder, those little men were riding My Little Ponies! I want Kayla to get on an illustration of that pronto. (Please).

Update on church: my ward is gutted. I don't really like it. I lost my awesome co-chair because she lives south of 4th south. She is still going to come anyway. Did I mention she is awesome! I don't think I can find "sisters"that has the enthusiam for BBBS she does. We lost about 30 "sisters". So much for our ward remaining intact. I don't care for 8 30 am church. I was 40 minutes late to first day. I wasn't the only one. 4 people came in after I did. The church needs a phone wake up call service, which would do me any good because I leave the phone in another room. Would be wrong to ask the Holy Ghost for a wake up call? Anyway, Debra and Becca are in the same ward now. They haven't met each other yet, so I am introducing them through my "note". Debra you know it's Becca because she is the female version of Justin Beaver. And just like how Justin Beaver has a herd of teenage girls following, Becca and a line of teenage boys (and elders) following her.

This might be my last blog for awhile. School is starting up again. The beginning of class always makes me nervous....pregame butterflies. Maybe I'll "note" on non exciting events on ldslinkup.com or why Doctor Who is a guilty pleasure. Or maybe about my date; oh wait, I don't have one planned. Or how my 5k went (if I can get work off). Or why we should write a sitcom called Circ from Cole's and my view VS Kayla and Debra.

P.S. Papa and Kindle are doing fine.
P.S.P.S.s Thanks Cole

6 comments:

  1. I have no editing comments for you. Apparently, I have no role. Therefore, I deny you all thoughts on the mistakes made. [narrowed eyes].
    However, I know what I'll be getting you for your birthday: A murse for My Little Pony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would just like to clarify that there were no little ponies in my nyquil tripping. Just little men fluffing my pillow all night long and they did a damn good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was cole who just wrote that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought was Cole. He tends to use your accounts to talk to me. Or Rena did you take Children's Nyquil too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trevor, Trevor, Trevor.... My blog also has Kayla illustrations. http://jmichaeloday.blogspot.com/2011/03/greatest-dream-ever.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh. Wait. Should've read the rest of your post. I guess she didn't do any illustrations for you... Hmm... Sad

    ReplyDelete