Saturday, May 21, 2011

Waitresses & 5Ks

I have often wondered this? Finally some truth on this subject! Waitresses, I'm on to you!

America's Waitresses: Are They Hitting On You?

I ran a 5k today. I got Rena to run, but couldn't convince Cole. I somehow made it in 28:33, which is amazing because I had posted 36 and 33 on my training for this 5k. That was almost as fast as the Road Runner. What's even more amazing is how many people I knew there: Carla Hendegren, Janelle Hanks, Katy Gibson, Jen Mortensen, and that one guy Brandon Platt. It's too bad Stephy and Chad weren't there. Then my 5k would have been complete.

J suggested that I mention science on my blog because of my title. So I'll do that on a later blog because I'm tired from my 5K.

2 comments:

  1. On the waitress subject, remember how I used my wiles to get you to get my jacket outta the car? Wiles aren't just for waitresses anymore.

    On the 5K note, I have felt sick all afternoon. Still. Worth it.

    ReplyDelete