Thursday, May 19, 2011

The ZMAN Series.

For those of you who didn't like my last post, I beg your pardon. And as J pointed out in the comments of my last post, there should be a sign in the men's bathroom over the urinal saying "pee here".
This week, I wrote, directed, and produced a bad animated series called ZMAN. If you haven't watched it, here are all the episodes.

Episode 2

Episode 3

And the last episode!
I do hope I get a golden raspberry award for this C-list effort. That's why they call me the Mexican Spielberg (Simpsons reference, I think) .

2 comments:

  1. Trevor, thank you for making these entertaining movies. I thought they were well thought out, funny, and quotable.
    Sincerely, cole

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll laugh.
    You'll cry.
    You'll use time-insenstive air-quotes.
    And you can't beat that logic.

    ReplyDelete